TENANT INFORMATION AND FEES
Once you have seen a property online which you would like to view, please call or email us to register your details and we will organise a viewing of the property – providing the relative property details together with the Energy Performance information.
Should you wish to proceed with the property, you will need to provide us with relevant ID and complete an application form.
PAYMENTS AND FEES
Payment due immediately:
- £300 Holding Deposit. This is deducted from your first month’s payment.
- £180 ( £150 plus VAT) Administration & references – per adult.
The property will remain on the market and we shall not initiate any references until this payment has been made.
(Admin & referencing fee is non-refundable if you as the tenant withdraws or fails referencing)
Prior to moving in:
- One month’s rent in advance (minus £300)
- One and a half month’s rent as a security deposit.
- £120.00 (£100 plus VAT) For Tenancy Agreements.
- The check-out inventory cost will be deducted from the security deposit at the end of tenancy.
This payment is due in cleared funds 5 working days before you take up occupancy. Any tenancy is also subject to vacant possession.
Payment should be made by online bank transfer, bank or credit and debit payment. Cheques must be made payable to HJC Lettings Ltd.
There is a 2% charge for credit cards and 5% for American Express.
PERSONAL CHEQUES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ON THE DAY AS THEY REQUIRE 10 DAYS CLEARANCE